Marijke van de Water, B.Sc., DHMS
- Animal Health & Nutrition Specialist
- Homeopathic Practitioner
- Medical Intuitive & Healer
- Author & Teacher
Marijke works from her natural health clinic in Armstrong, B.C. where she specializes in helping all animals – dogs, cats, horses – and their people. She holds a B.Sc. in Clinical Nutrition and a Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Science. She blends her vast knowledge of science, health and nutrition with natural medicine, kinesiology and energy healing to achieve high success rates with her cases. She works with all health conditions including digestive disorders, immune disorders, allergies, metabolic syndrome, hormonal imbalances, skin conditions, behavioural problems, and emotional and spiritual wellness.
Marijke has been in practice for over two decades as a gifted intuitive and widely respected healer – she has an uncanny ability to track the true and underlying causes of un-wellness. She uses a variety of modalities including diet, therapeutic nutrition, homeopathy, kinesiology and energy work. After years of extensive experience and after thousands of success cases with animals and people Marijke developed her own kinesiology technique trademarked as The Marijke Method™ which is a specific technique used to determine the underlying cause of un-wellness and formulate a personal health program to correct it.
Marijke is the founder, formulator and CEO of Riva’s Remedies and has extensive experience facilitating seminars, teaching workshops and event presentations. Her course topics include nutrition, animal wellness, natural medicines, energy medicine, kinesiology, animal communication and healing workshops.
She is the author of two books:
1) Healing Horses Their Way – 2nd Edition published April 2012
2) Healing People The Marijke Method – published November 2011
- Marijke’s constant companion is Kava, a Catahoula Hound who loves greeting customers at the health clinic in Armstrong B.C. Kava has accompanied Marijke in every single office healing that she has done here. He’s the dog that knows everything!
- Kava’s picture graces the front page of the catalogue and the home page
- Marijke has worked with thousands of dogs, cats and horses (and their people) from all over the world
- Marijke began her career as a people practitioner with her own health clinic and homeopathic pharmacy in Nanaimo, B.C. in 1991
- Marijke has owned a variety of cats and dogs including mixed breeds, Golden Spaniels, Salukis, Labradors, Hounds and a Mane Coon
- Marijke has studied and applied a variety of energy healing modalities to her work including Shamanism, Kinesiology and The Yuen Method.
- She has facilitated a number of healing retreats for people incorporating the power of animal healings
- She is a trained shaman who has studied a variety of techniques and methods including those of the traditional Incan Shamans in Peru
- Marijke conducts soul retrievals, extractions, home and land clearings and healing fire ceremonies
- Marijke considers herself a mainstream health care practitioner leaving drugs and surgeries as alternatives