- Poor immunity
- Hair coat changes
- Nutrient deficiencies
Diet & Nutrition:
- Eliminate all red meat – beef, bison, venison
Recommended Remedies – dosage as per labels:
- Vitamin E, natural source – supports production of reproductive hormones
- Vitamin B6 – balances hormonal changes, supports all endocrine glands; shifts mood and mental changes including irritability
- Kava’s Primerose Oil – nutrition, source of essential fatty acids, natural anti-inflammatory, helps balance all hormones
- Hormone Boost – supports, stimulates and tones the hormone glands – adrenals, thyroid, pituitary, ovaries, testes; provides natural nutrition for hormone production
a) Both males and females in dogs and cats frequently have hormone imbalances despite spaying and neutering. These imbalances are mostly undiagnosed and are blamed on breed or conditions. Balancing hormones make a huge difference to the animals’ behaviour when corrected.
c) Don’t spay before 6 months of age since this forces the adrenals to over-produce reproductive hormones stressing the adrenals, thyroid and pituitary.