- Allergies – food or inhalant
- Chronic infections – bacterial, viral or yeast
- Eye, Ear and Nose – discharge, irritation and inflammation
- Skin conditions
- Auto-immune conditions
- Vaccine reactions
- Diabetes – Refer to Diabetes Page
- Food allergies/intolerances
- Stress – Refer to Anxiety/Stress Page
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Anemia – Refer to Anemia Page
- Vaccinosis (excess vaccines)
Diet & Nutrition:
- Identify and immediately eliminate all food allergies and intolerances. Unless all food reactions have been removed supplements will be of limited value. Common food problems include: wheat, corn, beef and chicken, however all foods should be suspect.
Recommended Remedies – dosage as per labels:
- Allerg-Ease – Inhalant allergies causing respiratory problems: allergies to mold, pollens, and dust; stimulates thymus gland
- Immune Boost – Herbal blend for all immune conditions, liver detoxifier, immune booster, strengthens lymph system, provides nutrition, supports colon, respiratory and skin.
(Combines nicely with Skin-Heal for all skin conditions)
- Kava’s Primerose Oil – Nutrition, source of essential fatty acids, immune system, natural anti-inflammatory, energy
- Vitamin C – Boosts immunity, strengthens liver, chronic infections, kidney problems
- Iron Up – boosts immunity, improves circulation, helps with chronic infections, (one of the most common deficiencies causing poor immunity – often undiagnosed – Refer to Anemia Page for more information)
a) Keep vaccines to an absolute minimum – there is increasing evidence that one to three vaccinations provide protection for a lifetime.
b) Manage stress levels. Provide your dog-cat with a harmonious and happy environment.