(hives, rashes, hot spots, growths, fungus, lice, fleas, mange, abscesses, wounds)
Scratching and itching
- Heat and inflammation
- Skin discoloration
- Dry skin
- Greasy hair coat
- Foul odor
- Hair loss
- Food allergies/intolerances
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Poor immunity – Refer to Immune Page
- Colon toxicity and leaky gut
- Adrenal exhaustion
- Vaccinosis (excess vaccines)
Diet & Nutrition:
- Identify all food allergies and intolerances and eliminate from diet. Unless all food reactions have been removed supplements will be of limited value. Common food problems include: wheat, corn, beef and chicken, however all foods should be suspect.
- Increase fibre with vegetables, fruits and seeds
Recommended Remedies – dosage as per labels:
- Skin Heal– Blood purifier, skin healer and cleanser, liver and colon detoxifier and cleanser. Hives, rashes, growths, inflammation, lice, fleas, mange
- Immune Boost – Natural anti-inflammatory, skin health, immunity, adrenal support
- Infection Drops – Infections, abscesses, wounds, pus and discharges
- Pro-Colon probiotics – Restores intestinal ecosystem, leaky gut, aids immune system
- Vitamin E – Nutrient for skin health, circulation
- Kava’s Healing Oil – For external use – heals wounds, hot spots, rashes, sores; natural antibiotic and anti-fungal. Repels lice, mange and fleas
- Coconut Oil – Massage into hair coat to deter lice, fleas and mites from attaching to the hair shafts and follicles.
a) In challenging cases we recommend a complete consultation with Marijke to determine specific food problems and intolerances, as well as to assess the immune system.
b) Keep vaccines to an absolute minimum – there is increasing evidence that vaccines last for at least 7 years and sometimes a lifetime.
c) Fleas, lice and other skin parasites are attracted to those animals who have poor skin health, poor immunity and a toxic colon.